When we first started decluttering around our house, one of the first areas I tackled was my enormous collection of bedding. I have such a soft spot for fabric and there are not many things that please me more than freshly ironed sheets and a cosy blanket!
Impressively, it's taken over a year to go through it all and sell everything I didn't want or ever actually use. Gone are the plump vintage eiderdowns, retro bedding and a huge collection of floral Cath Kidston sets. The bedding that I have kept behind is more of the neutral and practical variety and I'm now on the lookout for a couple of throws to finish off the bed and make my collection complete again.
I've had my eye on the silver faux fur throw from The White Company for so long. It's a bit of a classic and I'm almost certain that I'll be treating myself to it once it's back in stock. It's absolutely beautiful!
I'm all about monochrome and simple geometric patterns at the moment. Here are five of my top blankets and throws that I have my eye on at the moment. Which would you choose? Let me know in a comment!
1. Supreme Faux Fur Throw from The White Company // £175.00
2. Dartmoor Faux Fur Throw from Laura Ashley // £160.00
3. Giant Stem Throw from Orla Kiely // £135.00
4. Ferm Living Arrow Bedcover from Cloudberry Living // £199.00
5. Lapuan Kankurit Kehra Black Wool Finnish Blanket from Hus & Hem // £68.00