I've been on the lookout for a new pair of everyday boots for so long now. I've worn the same pair of boots for the past few winters and so the time to replace them is most definitely here!
When it comes to boots though, I shan't deny that I'm blummin' fussy. They have to be good for all kinds of weather. They also have to go with every outfit and they have to be just as good for dog walking as they are for a family day out!
With this in mind, I usually turn to a sturdy pair of biker style boots. The main reason? I'm a little bit obsessed with buckles! The more the merrier, I say!
I've put together a bit of a wish list of eight of my favourite boots at the moment. Jones Bootmaker currently have a huge range of amazing ladies boots (even better, a lot of them are on sale too!) and I'll forever be a fan of Dr Martens footwear. I still haven't purchased a new pair ready for autumn yet because I just can't decide which ones I like the most! So maybe you can help me pick, right?
1. Dr Martens "KATHLEENA" boots - £145.00
2. Jones Bootmaker "Shakira" knee length boots - £140.00 (currently on sale at £70.00)
3. Clarks "Volara Melody" casual boots - £110.00
4. Fly London (from Jones Bootmaker) "Mel" ankle boots - £110.00 (currently on sale at £55.00)
5. Ten Points (from Office) "Plazac" calf boots - £199.00
6. Jones Bootmaker "Petra" knee length boots - £160.00 (currently on sale at £80.00)
7. Ugg Australia (from Schuh) "Volta" boots - £160.00 (currently on sale at £114.99)
8. Steve Madden (from Selfridges) "Kindell" biker boots - £129.00
Let me know which pair of boots is your favourite in a comment below!