OK, I can finally say it..... Christmas is officially next month! Woohoo! Pugs seem to be everywhere in the shops this year and because I have made it my little mission to own as many pug related things as possible, I have decided to put together a collection of the best pug shaped products (apart from the real deal, of course!).
Let me tell you, if I had not recently spent a fortune on a nightlight for Miss E I would be getting the lamp below for her bedroom.... it is ridiculously cute and would look amazing at night!
So if you're a pug lover or looking to buy a gift for someone who is, here are some of my favourite things around at the moment!
1. Heico Lamp, £70.00 from Urban Outfitters
2. Pugs n Kisses sweater by Gemma Correll, £29.99 from Mama San
3. Necklace, £18.00 from Finest Imaginary
4. Flying Pug gold cushion cover, £20 from Notonthehighstreet.com.
5. Hot water bottle, £10 from Next.
6. Bath Plug Pug, £7.00 from Boots (part of the 3 for 2 offer)
7. Cushion Cover, £40.00 from Mini Rodini
8. Wash bag, £25.00 from Poppy Treffry.
9. Christmas mittens with touch screen detail, £8.00 from ASOS
10. Circus Pug T-shirt by Mini Rodini, £20,00 from Selfridges
11. Lielou Pug, £154.99 from Steiff