Happy 5 month birthday to my precious little lady! This month Miss E has grown and changed so much, it's incredible. She's so much more interactive and has the most gorgeous little personality! She can sit steady in her highchair, grab and play with toys, grasp the smallest objects in her hands and squeal like there's no tomorrow!
At 5 months old Miss E is.....
- Rolling from front to back and from back to side!
- Wearing 3-6 month old clothing (and some 6-9 month outfits fit her too!)
- Chewing everything, her favourite item being the TV remote.
- Sill firmly going through sleep regression. I can't remember the last time she slept properly and almost never falls asleep without a huge meltdown. She gets so worked up every time she tries to take a nap as she finds it so hard to fall asleep, no matter how much we try and help her. There have been a lot of tears this month, from her and from me too!
- Loving her Jumperoo which she will play in for about 20 minutes at a time now. She loves launching herself off the floor and bouncing so ferociously that we've discovered new songs on there that we didn't know existed before!
- Constantly squealing with delight! She's practicing different sounds and the high pitched squeal is definitely her favourite at the moment.... It certainly makes everyone stop and stare in the supermarket!
- Sitting steady in her highchair and when propped up with cushions on the sofa.
- Laughing like crazy and fully reaching out her arms every time she sees Elsie. I don't blame her, Elsie is just too cute!
- Loving tummy tickles!
- Working her way towards the Baby Led Weaning route. She's definitely ready for weaning though absolutely refuses to be fed with a spoon so she's been helping herself to bits of food whenever she can! We've not officially started weaning yet but hope to start properly during the next few weeks!