I don't normally do these things but I was tagged recently by the lovely Victoria from Lily Loves Lola to do the 11 questions tag and thought that I would give it a go so here is my attempt!
- Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
- They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
- They must create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers they tag
- They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
- The bloggers must be informed that they have been tagged
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I'm a massive foodie and eat out a few times a week. I am very lucky to live just by two of the best roads in my city for food and i'll admit that proximity to good food was a factor when buying our house!
2. My favourite month is October as it is the month that I met my husband, got married and got the keys to our first house! It's also Halloween, I love Halloween!
3. My taste in music is probably not what you would expect from me although it certainly is varied! I mostly listen to everything from hardcore, industrial, punk and metal types to Disney show tunes, europop and an awful lot of Adam Lambert.
4. I'm a little bit addicted to hair dye and I have actually lost count of the colours I have been in the past! I'm trying to give it a bit of a break at the moment but I keep getting tempted!
5. I'm absolutely obsessed with seaside nostalgia, in particular anything to do with Blackpool and old fairground rides.
6. I don't know the first thing about fashion and tend to just buy/wear things that I like. I usually wear dresses because then I don't have to think about coordinating separate garments .... lazy, I know!
7. I have a bit of a 'thing' for bedding and over the years I have built up a rather impressive (ok, huge) collection of duvet sets, eiderdowns, blankets and pillows.
8. I love Disneyland Resort Paris and visit as often as possible! My favourite time to visit is during the Halloween and Christmas seasons and our next trip is not far off now! I'm getting rather excited!
9. I'm a super tidy person and hate things being out of place at home!
10. I'm impossibly addicted to Yankee Candles to the point where I can't sit at home without a bunch of them lit! I literally have cupboards, boxes and rooms full of them! My all time favourite scents include Witches' Brew, Fresh Cut Roses, Christmas Cookie and Sparkling Cinnamon.
11. I'm a real winter person and Christmas is my favourite time of year! The food, the weather, getting cosy..... ahh, I love it!
Questions from Victoria:
1. If you had a magic wand and could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd like to have nice neat hair that doesn't need to be straightened every single day!
2. If you could transport yourself into any tv show, past or present, which one would you choose?
Goodnight Sweetheart.... i'd love to time travel!
3. Do you make New Years Resolutions and keep them?
I don't, I don't really believe in making new years resolutions.
4. What do you do to relax?
Crochet and sewing at home but I really love to be outside doing pretty much anything.... walking the Pug, visiting charity shops, walking in the Peak District, etc!
5. Pool or beach?
Beach! Preferably a beach in a certain Cornish town....
6. Earliest childhood memory?
My aunt getting me ready to go and see my baby brother who had just been born :)
7. Favourite Christmas movie?
I can't pick one.... I really do love Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, Home Alone, Elf, The Polar Express and the recent Disney version of A Christmas Carol!
8. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of time, what would it be and why?
This is really tough, my answer would change each day! Judging from my iPod stats though, my most listened to song ever (rather embarrassingly) is 'Snuff' by Slipknot. It's beautiful.
9. Favourite pizza topping?
Anything vegetarian.... mushrooms, olives, sweetcorn, fresh tomatoes, etc!
10. Do you have a pet/pets?
I am the owner of a very naughty Pug named Elsie and two rescue Lunkarya Guinea Pigs, Ted and Snufkin.
11. What is your most treasured possession?
My wedding rings!
I'm going to the following lovely bloggers.... Becky, Less Than Human, Becky, Kara, Jane, Yummy Lavender, Anna, Mrs Hotchpotch, Linzi, Scented Sweetpeas, Teapot for One .... to answer the following questions:
1. Summer or winter?
2. What makes you laugh?
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of time, what would it be?
4. Describe your perfect evening....
5. What were your favourite subjects at school?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. What are your favourite hobbies?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
9. What is your favourite book?
10. Where is your favourite place to eat?
11. What do you think about the most.... the past, the present or the future?